On this historic day, the 2nd of August 2011, I feel truly honored and blessed and privileged to be asked by BLOGAN to provide the entire Nepsphere with the Truth and nothing but the Truth. Can you handle The Truth? Anyway, they’ve asked me to lay it out to you straight up Nepsphere! Everyone out there is wondering why in Mr. Pushpa Kamal Dahal’s moustache’s name would anyone come up with Code Of Ethics for Nepali Bloggers to take to heart. Yes yes .. here are the top 10 reasons just for that:
10. It’s historic and will be added to all Nepali middle schools’ curriculum from the next academic year. That means the kids will now read about the Licchavi Kings, the Malla dynasty, Dravya Shah, the Lig Lig race, the Shah dynasty, the Rana oppression, democracy movements in Bikram Sambats 2007, 2046, 2063, the Maoist War, and … yessir the historic day when Nepali Bloggers signed Code Of Ethics.
9. They were tired of being ethical when exercising their right to free speech, freedom of assembly and expression, right to information, right to eat freely, and of course the can’t-do-without: right to use the bathroom freely. The next level was oh-so-obvious: pen the historic Code Of Ethics for Nepali Bloggers.
8. After reading and re-reading the Code of Da Vinci .. okay okay The Da Vinci Code, countless number of times, they thought neither Da Vinci not Dan Brown were ethical enough. The first step towards rectifying Mr. Da Vinci’s and Mr. Brown’s lapses: to pen the historic Code Of Ethics for Nepali Bloggers.
7. Their delusions have led them to believe every Nepali with a blog is a citizen journalist. Are you suggesting 10 Nepali dudes who write can be wrong about that? Are you, you naive Nepali Blogger who has yet to sign The Code of Ethics? जान्ने भा’ हो?
6. They all suffer from A D D. How come Mr. Rishi Dhamala isn’t the president of their historic organization?
5. The President of this free Nepal Mr. Ram Baran Yadav’s use for Mr. Rajendra Dahal was decreasing by the day. Mr. Dahal, of course, being THE PROMINENT NEPALI BLOGGER THAT HE IS, decided to formulate how we should write.
4. They will soon be copyrighting all About Me pages across the Nepsphere. Have you filled out the proper forms yet Nepali Bloggers who aren’t a part of this circus? You get the forms at the offices of BLOGAN – it’s at 80015817 Bullshit Boulevard, Kathmandu Nepal. Phone Number: 984920057448. Yes. It’s the truth.
3. It’s historic maaan. Wait .. did they already say that like 73 times?
2. It still hasn’t hit them that the Internet’s second name is Porn. Someone show them the light.
1. Well, it was just a slow blog day over at The Radiant Star.